Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI) System
In general, clients who are looking for FPI system have their own unique request.
Since PROMAG has been engaged in FPI system engineering and manufacturing for more than 30 years, our FPI systems are mainly manufactured and commonly used in high demanding industry such as :
- Automotive part & component manufacturing
- Heavy motor part & component manufacturing
- Aerospace part & component manufacturing
- Aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul)
- National Defense
We offer a wide variety of manual, semi or full automatic systems and will be able to assist you in developing the best solution for your specific wish. Therefore we use for a wide range of our systems the penetrant testing methode.
- Water-washable FPI system.
- Post-emulsified, FPI system.
- FPI testing bench.
- Station with the immersion lifter.
- Station with the electrostatic spraying system.
- Dryer / oven.
- Dry-type developer station.
- Wet-type developer station.
- Material handling mechanism / robotics.
- Conveyor with rollers.
- Cleaning system with ultrasonic device.
- Anti-corrosion station.
- Load & unload station with lifter or hoister.
- Wasted-water treatment and filtration.
- One Straight Line
- Two or more lines integrated
Ultrasonic Cleaning SYS
Before operating MT,PT or any other inspection, it is essential to clean and dry the test piece in order to prevent the component and part surface from oil ,grease or scale that may influence the inspection result.
Considering the material and manufacturing process of various components, chemical cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning shall be adopted. The system is requested and able to be customized regarding to the demands from end-users.
Our cleaning system may be divided into three types
- manual one
All of he specific structure of cleaning system depends on material, quality of components and layout of plant, etc.
Wastewater Treatment SYS
As fluorescent wasted-water is produced while performing part rinsing, PROMAG develops automatic system for wasted-water solutions in order to prevent from pollution.
- Active carbon & ozone processing system available.
- PLC system control to meet 24 hours auto-processing.
- System made with modular design; able to expand capacity while wasted-water volume increased.