The magnetic particle inspection equipment as well as fluorescent penetrant inspection system will naturally degrade over time, but it doesn’t necessarily have to fail. The Preventive Maintenance Program offered from PROMAG will evaluate the condition of your equipment and determine the most cost-effective and come up with manageable solutions to ensure its overall performance, safety and reliability, and extend the usefulness and life of your equipment.
Periodic maintenance services
- Established schedules and procedures for routine inspection
- Prompt repair or replacement of defective equipment
- Inventory of spare parts for equipment that needs frequent repairs
- Electronic storage and documentation of the inspections by part, manufacturer, part number, and location
- Reports after each service, including recommended part replacements or end-of-life assistance on new equipment acquisition
- Recognition of equipment or systems that may malfunction