About Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) Equipment
Magnetic Particle Inspection or Magnetic Particle Testing (MPI/MPT/MT) is a non-destructive testing method for detecting surface and near-surface discontinuities in ferromagnetic materials. A magnetic field created with AC or DC is applied through the material, distorting the magnetic flow at a surface or near-surface flaw in iron, cast iron, and ferromagnetic steel.
With PROMAG’s magnetic particle inspection (MPI) equipment, customized automated magnetic particle inspection (MPI) system, and AI defect inspection & recognition robot, the NDT’s magnetic particle inspection process can be performed reliably and efficiently.
During the manufacturing or repair activities, Magnetic Particle Testing / MT is required directly by standards or the customer. Basic methodical standards both are ASTM E1444 and EN ISO 9934 - 1, 2, and 3.
PROMAG’s magnetic particle testing system can be manufactured partially(semi-automatic) or fully automated. Automated processes can be engineered and manufactured from loading, unloading the system, clamping the workpiece, magnetization with the spraying system, and the automatic system for recognizing and inspecting crack indication by PROMAG AI system.
PROMAG offers a complete selection of high-quality and efficient magnetic particle inspection (MPI) equipment for every application. The magnetic particle inspection (MPI) equipment the main advantages and differentiation:
- The automated system is with reliable experience to engineer and manufacture high-volume inspection solutions.
- The solution of Artificial Intelligent (AI) defect-inspection & recognition robot to empower MPI equipment.
- Customized equipment can meet magnetic particle inspection (MPI) equipment inspection standards and clients’ requirements.
- Efficient & versatile operation to find both surface and near-surface defects for inspection.
- We have great experiences and references from different industries.